Services for dogs
Sessions can be held at Nancy’s facility in Manchester, MD, your home, or via a telephone consult. During a session you will receive handouts on cat or dog behavior and a detailed written program. Nancy works closely with your veterinarian and sends an assessment report following each consult.
Many wonderful people have owned dogs and have only had a problem with one. This means that it is unlikely that the owner is causing the problem. Rather, the dog is different. Nancy has humane and innovative training methods that are very effective for dogs that pose a special challenge for their owners.
- Aggression toward family members and/or people outside the home
- Aggression toward people entering the home or outside the home
- Fighting with other dogs in the family or aggressive behaviors toward dogs when walked
- Separation problems
- House training
- Puppy wellness sessions and problem prevention
- Destructive and other problem behaviors
- Problems with older dogs - geriatric issues
- Rescue dogs with issues
- Difficulty handling for restraint or grooming
- Aggression toward the veterinarian
- Fear and anxiety issues
There are many trainers and free advice given to the public. Your session will not be more of the same advice that is not working to your satisfaction. Nancy will explain your dog’s behavior and clear up any misunderstanding. She has learned that challenging dogs respond to a different method of management and training. When you work with Nancy you’ll find an effective manner in which to interact with your dog.